NEW NEW NEW! Autumn newsletter

289, FIA & Daytona topics
Phil Riley

NEW NEW NEW! Autumn newsletter

Post by Phil Riley »

We have a new Editor and a slightly new look to the latest T289R News, which goes to print on Monday.

Our USA representative Glenn and his fabulous 289 feature inside and on the front cover!

Work will soon start on the Winter edition, but Valerie (our Editor) is going to need your help, as I had no material left over for her to include. So, please lend your support and send an article of any size, with piccies to support it, to: newsletter@the289register.com

All 289, Ace and Daytona related items are very much welcome, but we also like to hear about our members, the projects they're working on, the events they've attended, the stories, news or encounters they've experienced in the exciting world of cars, motorsports and of course, the Shelby AC Cobra!

289_News_No.73.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
289Glenn
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: NEW NEW NEW! Autumn newsletter

Post by 289Glenn »

That is very cool! I hope you like the article. I smile like that every time I drive Gerry's car!

Cheers,

Glenn
Frank289
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by Frank289 »

I can imagine , keep it in the same shape!!!
Migge

Post by Migge »

Hi Valerie,

Thanks for the new magazine which arrived a few days ago. Keep up the great work.
Special customized BRA289