Migge

Re: Covid 19

Post by Migge »

:-)
Special customized BRA289
allan horsfall

Post by allan horsfall »

Regarding my suspicions around the chineese death figures, rumour has that in Woohan the number of 'ash earns' arriving at the cemetaries would indicate a death toll in the reagion of 45,000! a bit different to the official figure in the 1700's. It might also explain the panic build of 4 huge hospitals.
Cant confirm it of course, but it makes you think.
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by peterc »

If the Chinese government had accepted that there was a problem back in November instead of arresting the doctor who had the audacity to say there was potential for an epidemic we might not be in such a mess world wide.
What we need to be careful of next is to ensure that Chinese companies don’t now start to buy up all the useful but ailing companies around the world and take advantage of the situation. Taking over the world by stealth.
I for one will be taking an increased interest in where products are manufactured. Avoiding Chinese goods will be difficult but hopefully the population will start to appreciate home produced items.
Peter C
clive
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by clive »

Do as I say, not what I do!

Scotland's chief medical officer has been given a warning by the police after failing to take her own advice and travelling to her second home!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52171694
Cheers, Clive.

(If I'm not here I'm in my workshop or on the golf course!)