Club clothing

Other topics
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Club clothing

Post by peterc »

Hi everyone,
I have just rung the club clothing supplier to ascertain what the personalisation entails as opposed to the embroidery on the rear.
This will be positioned under the club logo on the left breast. Size of text is approx 10mm.
Current deliveries are a little delayed due to the virus situation and the warehouse who are on limited working.
Basically our supplier is merely the point of embroidery. They do not have a stock of the larger items like fleeces and rely on regular small mixed batches from their supplier.
They guesstimate that the currently delivery would be around three weeks as they have an outstanding order with the warehouse.
Remember that if you have it personalised they won’t take it back if the size is wrong.
Realistically I suppose we are not going anywhere in the car. I think eventually it will need to be a Sainsburys shop in the Cobra to remind it how to work.
Take care.
Peter C
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Club clothing

Post by peterc »

I have just ordered a fleece but now thinking that a waterproof jacket would be useful. Has anyone purchased these and can comment on the fit and usefulness.
Peter C