Sywell Classic Pistons & Props

Club events that are going on around the world
Paul Blore

Re: Sywell Classic Pistons & Props

Post by Paul Blore »

Name:....................Reg. No...................Passenger................Sat/Sun....................BBQ
Paul Blore................NAL 47E.....................Yes......................Both.......................Yes
David Large..............331 UEA.....................Yes......................Sun........................Yes
Lee Marshall.............NDB 89E.....................No.......................Sat........................TBA
David Hill.................TPD 330.....................Yes......................Sat/Sun...................No
Andy Gordon.............XBL 296E....................Yes......................Sun........................Yes
Dave Whitty..............941 ELE.....................No.......................Sun........................No
Dave Woodward.........WVO 643G..................No.......................Sat/Sun...................Yes
Chris (Mustang)..........FNA 392C ..................Yes.......................Sat........................Yes
Alan .................MUF 743F....................?.........................Sat/Sun?..................No

We will need to arrange somewhere to meet up so that I can give you all your passes. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lee, Chris and Alan,
You're welcome to come to mine on Saturday morning if you want and we could go in convoy from here. I'm just off J20 of the M1 at Lutterworth.

Paul
catsx11

Post by catsx11 »

Last edited by catsx11 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Marsh

Post by Marsh »

Paul

For sure - what a lovely way to start the day - with a Cobra convoy! :D

I'll float the idea of a special anniversary celebration under the stars... :wink:

Lee
427 'side oiler' in 1965 Street trim
chriskcode

Post by chriskcode »

PaulB wrote:
We will need to arrange somewhere to meet up so that I can give you all your passes. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lee, Chris and Alan,
You're welcome to come to mine on Saturday morning if you want and we could go in convoy from here. I'm just off J20 of the M1 at Lutterworth.

Paul
Paul, sounds like a good plan to me.
Please PM me your address nearer the time and what time you are leaving.
regards
Chris
catsx11

Post by catsx11 »

Last edited by catsx11 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Marsh

Post by Marsh »

Chaps,

Just a thought with regards to Pistons and Props - I'm aware this is an 'old school' type event, like the Revival to some degree, but is there a dress code of any sort?

Apologies if this appears a daft question, but I thought I had better ask the question.

Marsh
427 'side oiler' in 1965 Street trim
catsx11

Post by catsx11 »

Last edited by catsx11 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Paul Blore

Post by Paul Blore »

Marsh wrote:Chaps,

Just a thought with regards to Pistons and Props - I'm aware this is an 'old school' type event, like the Revival to some degree, but is there a dress code of any sort?

Apologies if this appears a daft question, but I thought I had better ask the question.

Marsh
I don't know Lee, but it's a fair question. I'll have a look at the website and see if it says anything.
Dave Woodward
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by Dave Woodward »

Can't wait. Heading down to Paul's on Friday evening and will be there for the weekend or until I get kicked out !

Paul, shout if its old school. I'll see if I can still fit in my old RAF outfit.

Carry On!

Post by Paul Blore »

The organisers are asking people to go dressed in period attire, so by all means bring the uniform. :D