Sywell Classic Pistons & Props 2015

Club events that are going on around the world
Paul Blore

Sywell Classic Pistons & Props 2015

Post by Paul Blore »

This year's event will take place over the weekend of the 26th & 27th September at Sywell Aerodrome, Northants, NN6 0BN.

This is a really nice event with a huge variety of attractions in a very low key and informal environment. If you didn't go last year, I would strongly recommend that you try to get there this year. If you would like to attend, we get free tickets, so add your name to the list below please:

Name:..............................Car:.......................Registration Year:

Unfortunately (or not depending on your perspective), myself and a number of other members won't be able to attend this year as we'll have just arrived in Tuscany having taken the overnight train from Holland with our cars. 8)

Regards,
Paul
Dave Woodward
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Sywell Classic Pistons & Props 2015

Post by Dave Woodward »

Hope I'm not going to be the only one this year !!!

Dave Woodward - 289 Slabside

It was an exceptional event last year and really think this should become a regular for those that can be available. Some great old cars, air displays, drag racing, and a great central location.

Hope to see some others there.

Dave.

Post by Paul Blore »

Can you add your names to the list below please i.e. "Quote" reply and then add your name and details. Can you make sure you include the registration date please as I have to provide it on the application form.

Name:..............................Car:.......................Registration Year:
Dave Woodward................Cobra 289.....................??
Marsh

Post by Marsh »

Dave, you won't be on your own...

Lee Marshall.......................Cobra 427................1966 Saturday only
Dave Woodward...................Cobra 289................??

Cheers

Lee
427 'side oiler' in 1965 Street trim
Paul Blore

Post by Paul Blore »

Name:..............................Car:.......................Registration Year:........................Sat/Sun/Both:
Lee Marshall.......................Cobra 427.....................1966.........................................Sat.
Dave Woodward...................Cobra 289......................??............................................??
Dave Woodward
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by Dave Woodward »

Name:..............................Car:.......................Registration Year:........................Sat/Sun/Both:
Lee Marshall.......................Cobra 427.....................1966.........................................Sat.
Dave Woodward...................Cobra 289......................1968.......................................Both
T289R Member

Post by andyg »

Hi Guys
Anyone still planning on going to Sywell this year?
Probably the last event for me until next year so was thinking of giving it a go
Probably the Saturday only - subject to how many other we're going to be there.
Andy
Marsh

Post by Marsh »

Dear all

I will sadly not be joining in the fun at this year's Pistons and Props due to a close family bereavement - please accept my apologies.

Lee
427 'side oiler' in 1965 Street trim