Goodwood 74 members meeting 19-20 March

Club events that are going on around the world
chriskcode

Goodwood 74 members meeting 19-20 March

Post by chriskcode »

I have received my ticket for the weekend and was wondering if anyone else is going ?

I think they have now opened up tickets for sale to all.

Chris
Colin Newbold

Re: Goodwood 74 members meeting 19-20 March

Post by Colin Newbold »

I'll be there on the Sunday Chris, parked up on the Lavant Bank.

Colin
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"
chriskcode

Post by chriskcode »

OCD wrote:I'll be there on the Sunday Chris, parked up on the Lavant Bank.

Colin
Colin, cheers.

Looking forward to the meeting, might see you there
Chris

P.S. Last time we met was at the very wet Le Mans Arnage curves at 4am, let's hope weather is better!
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

Are you a GRRC member Chris, in which case we can have a coffee on the Lavant Bank (don't think they serve beer) :?

And I remember the wet Arnage night! Last LMC, my cousin and I sat inside sleeping bags on two chairs at Indianapolis until dawn :roll:
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

Roger, are you not going this year?
Roger King

Post by Roger King »

Probably not Colin, I don't know if my mate in Sussex is going and it's way too far for a day (or two) out if he's not. I was one of the first 100 members but gave it up after 4 years as I never went to any events apart from the odd Revival - it's horrible to get to from here. It's also bang in the middle of a lot of activity for us, so don't think I'd be able to blag it!
chriskcode

Post by chriskcode »

OCD wrote:Are you a GRRC member Chris, in which case we can have a coffee on the Lavant Bank (don't think they serve beer) :?

And I remember the wet Arnage night! Last LMC, my cousin and I sat inside sleeping bags on two chairs at Indianapolis until dawn :roll:

Colin, I'm not a member , on the waiting list so I guess that means I'm restrixted as to where I can go?
Chris
P.S. You deserved a medal at LMC for putting up with that rain for so long......
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

chriskcode wrote: P.S. You deserved a medal at LMC for putting up with that rain for so long......
I'd rather stand in it than race in it Chris, any day :lol:

Two ways to meet up, you could come to the Lavant Bank at some prearranged time (I've got a spare badge that'll get you in), or if you don't fancy the long trudge, Nicky and I will be having breakfast in the huge marquee on the infield between 08:00 and 08:30 (we're only there Sunday). Send me a PM with your mobile and I'll respond with mine.

Cheers,
Colin
John Coward
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by John Coward »

I'm also there on Sunday, and will aim to meet you all at breakfast.
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

Perfect, we'll agree time and place nearer the date.
Colin