Welsh tour for 2020 - 4th to 7th Sept

Club events that are going on around the world
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Welsh tour for 2020 - 4th to 7th Sept

Post by peterc »

Hi Guys one and all. Final chase for anyone interested in the Sept tour before the rooms disappear.
Book now or be disappointed.
Message from the farm below.
Peter C

Rooms still available but please advise soonest if you still want any of them.
1 single room, 1 Twin-bedded, our quirky room with small double bed and a bunk bed and a double bedded room all those rooms are in the main hotel and have private showers and toilets. Then in the cottage we have a double-bedded room and a twin-bedded room again with private showers and toilets available.
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by peterc »

Glad to say that we are now up to 8 cars. Only 2-3 rooms remain.
Act fast if you are interested otherwise the farm will let out any spare rooms to any takers.
Peter C
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by peterc »

Hi everyone who has booked for the Welsh tour in Sept.
Please see attached message from the farm received today.

“I just wanted to touch base to update you on the situation with us regarding bookings.

We are very hopefully that by the beginning of September things will be able to get back to some sort of normality, we are opening back up from Monday 13th July and have put all the necessary things in place to make it as safe as possible, we have hand sanitiser stations at the entrance to all properties, special anti virual cleaning chemicals for cleaning the rooms and public areas etc and all other things that we have had to put in place to allow us to open back up.
Please let me know your thoughts.”
End of quote.

So my question is that providing the Welsh government allows us to visit does anyone have any issues that concern them.
I have raised a query ref the seating spacing at meals times and what facilities will be available during the day. E.g. food and toilets.
Having been to the farm before they do have a reasonably large eating area and veranda but it does depend on how many other guests.
Please let me know or contact the farm directly with your concerns.

Peter C