Tech Talk 4 - Monday 2nd May

Technical Area for all the problems you have in the garage
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Tech Talk 4 - Monday 2nd May

Post by amulheirn »

Following on from the third Tech Talk, call number 4 is on Monday the 2nd May at 8pm. It is for is for people building cars, thinking about building one, modifying a car or just generally interested. The idea is to share knowledge and get encouragement from fellow car builders.

Proposed Agenda:

1. Wiki area for tips and stuff not in the manuals (Andy)
  2. Round-table - what are you building, or what progress since the last call (All)
  3. Technical problems (All)
  4. Any Other Business (AOB)

The call will be on Skype, which you can get for computers, phones and tablets here.
I recommend three things:

• A headset is a good idea
  • A headset with a microphone is an even better idea
  • A webcam is worthwhile, especially if you want to see what someone is showing via 'screen sharing'

Just one participant with feedback or background noise can make the audio bad for everyone. Contact me if you need advice on any of this.

If you have pictures you want to share, you will be able to use the 'Share Screen' function in Skype to share them with the people in the call.

If you wish to be on this call, please send me your Skype ID, either by replying to this post, or directly via private message.
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Re: Tech Talk 4 - Monday 2nd May

Post by amulheirn »

This is rescheduled to Thursday 5th May - apologies for the late notice...
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Re: Tech Talk 4 - Monday 2nd May

Post by amulheirn »

Hi all - Apologies - this is rescheduled to Tuesday 10th due to unexpected work commitments.
Andrew