289, FIA & Daytona topics
clive
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Summer edition of T289R News

Post by clive »

Hooray it's finally arrived! Looking good as usual. 😃
Cheers, Clive.

(If I'm not here I'm in my workshop or on the golf course!)
Frank289
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by Frank289 »

Thak so much Phil for all the work u did. i loved the magazin so much. Hope soon there will be a new adetor found
frats289

Post by frats289 »

Just like to add my thanks Phil - a stunning magazine, the bar has been set very, very high.

Frank A
bevan
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by bevan »

Those of you who were at the AGM will know that I am taking over the role of Newsletter Editor from Phil - thanks to all of you who were kind enough to congratulate me last Saturday at the AGM. It's going to be a daunting task following Phil, especially after reading these amazing tributes to him. There will be a gradual handover and I am very pleased that he will continue to design and produce the artwork for the magazine for the foreseeable future (his words).

The committee has been very welcoming and I've experienced my first Skype committee meeting. I now await being deluged with articles from you all, so do send me (editor@the289register.com) your letters, articles, long or short, accompanied by photos. Alternatively just send a photo with a caption or short story. We'll do our very best to publish them.

Valerie
Phil Riley

Post by Phil Riley »

Thank you all so much for your kind words – they mean a great deal!

But, it really is a team effort and without the support of our members, we wouldn't have anything to go into the newsletter. Which brings me to ask if you could all lend your support, once more, to our new Editor, Valerie, who now has the task of chasing members for snippets and stories for the next edition.

My fault completely, I lost track of time and didn't realise, during the handover, we'd passed the copy deadline for the Autumn edition. So, now Valerie is under some pressure to catch up.

If you guys, and gals, can help in any way, with articles large, or small, then please send them ASAP to newsletter@the289register.com

Cheers,
Phil