Spring Magazine

289, FIA & Daytona topics
StewbieC
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Spring Magazine

Post by StewbieC »

Dropped through the door this morning.
Many thanks Valerie, Phil and all the contributors. A nice read for a lockdown, windy and wet day.
simonjrwinter

Re: Spring Magazine

Post by simonjrwinter »

Lovely magazine, great articles and pictures. Thank for your hard work. It’s a magazine the club can rightly be proud of.
Simon
TR6 (V8) Hawk 289 FIA (V8) Doing my bit for global warming.
agnoraan

Post by agnoraan »

My magazine is still in quarantine, so havent read it yet, but apparently my legs are on the front cover along with Alan's camo trousers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nige
stu60
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by stu60 »

well done, great photos.
thanks
nikbj68
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by nikbj68 »

agnoraan wrote: ↑Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:24 am My magazine is still in quarantine, so havent read it yet, but apparently my legs are on the front cover along with Alan's camo trousers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nige
Must mean it’s my photo on the cover! (Or not...)

I’m so pleased with how the last couple of magazines have come together, Valerie has done a sterling job of getting to grips with new programs and procedures to continue our newsletter to the highest standard! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Last edited by nikbj68 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hawk 289 FiA...AT LAST!!!
KevinW
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by KevinW »

Just finished reading mine - very enjoyable - thank you to the Editor and the contributors.
Particularly looking forward to Bubbletop Part 2 next time round.
bevan
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by bevan »

Thank you all for your generous comments to Phil and me - yes, a lot of hard work but please keep sending me your great articles! Re quarantining, you could disinfect the outside and as it was posted on Monday and arrived yesterday, the mag itself will have been been 72 hours in quarantine all by itself! Bubble Top part 2 on its way.
bevan
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by bevan »

Thank you all for your generous comments to Phil and me - yes, a lot of hard work but please keep sending me your great articles! Re quarantining, you could disinfect the outside and as it was posted on Monday and arrived yesterday, the mag itself will have been been 72 hours in quarantine all by itself! Bubble Top part 2 on its way.

I omitted to acknowledge Andrea and Gun Hill Studios for the excellent pic of so many legs on the front page (as well of course of Kevin Kivlochan's beautiful car). Bw Valerie
Keith56
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by Keith56 »

Great job Val, love the new 'thicker' format, can't get too much of a good thing! Peter's dash article was timely for me as I'm in the middle of up(back)-dating mine to a more authentic look. Gerry's was full useful tech stuff as always and Glenn's was great read; interesting what he had to say about crimped connections, I've just gone through and re-made almost every one of mine and soldered them!
Jerryedmans
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by Jerryedmans »

Thanks Val - excellent!