Hawk experienced owner needed

289, FIA & Daytona topics
PTommo
T289R Member
T289R Member

Hawk experienced owner needed

Post by PTommo »

Well after a break of nearly 6 years I am back! I sold my BRA Cobra in 2015 to buy a "real" classic but feel the need to add a V8 to the straight 6 of my MGC Sebring Roadster(a la John Chatham). This time I promise not to explore the railway sleepers coming out of the top ess at Shelsley Walsh as i did in 2019 with the MG.
I have seen a Hawk for sale at Total HT in Epping and am prepared to go down from Worcester to see it, when I have done a little bit more of a background check on the vehicle. However should any member live in that area and have time to meet me at around midday if and when I go, to hold my non-technical hand then please pm me and I will keep in direct touch.
Peter Tomlinson
simonjrwinter

Re: Hawk experienced owner needed

Post by simonjrwinter »

Peter,
I live fairly close and would be happy to meet as and when grandchild-looking-after duties allow. However, I must say if you buy from Mark and Alex, you won’t go far wrong. Yes, you’ll pay a bit more than a private sale, but they’ll stand behind their cars and sort any issues you might experience (not that you should)
I’ll PM you my number if you’d like?
Simon
TR6 (V8) Hawk 289 FIA (V8) Doing my bit for global warming.
PTommo
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Hawk experienced owner needed

Post by PTommo »

Cheers Simon that would be good. Thank you.