Silverstone prize

Other topics
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Silverstone prize

Post by peterc »

Has anyone else been offered a prize for transferring their ticket across from 2020?
Back in September I was advised that I had won a prize and offered a password to obtain my access to a magazine entitled MotorTrend
Unfortunately this was an American publication and was advising what was trendy in the USA plus of course all the pricing was in USD. I looked at a typical edition and decided it was hardly suitable for UK needs.
So I politely replied thanking them for my unexpected prize and declined it on the basis that I didn’t think it was appropriate for my needs and perhaps someone else might like to make use of it.
Low and behold the same lady has offered it to me again.
I don’t want to seem ungrateful but what is the point. USA prices don’t reflect UK pricing for a start and it’s not a given that we in the UK follow what people buy in the US.
So you never know you might you might get it offered to you.
Peter C
SiJackson

Re: Silverstone prize

Post by SiJackson »

Is MotorTrend a magazine? I thought it was a subsciption channel. I have a sub, at around $3.99 a month and there are some excellent TV programmes on there. RoadKill, Hot Rod Garage, Roadkill Garage, Engine Masters, faster with Finnegan etc. All excellent. Has deffinately kept me sane during lockdown
Ferngar

Post by Ferngar »

Motor Trend magazine was first published in 1949.
We did have a life before the internet!!!
Andy76

Post by Andy76 »

Hi

I was advised I'd won a years subscription to Motortrend channel about last September. The voucher arrived about Feb this year. I think I've watched it once since.

Andy