Red flags next ??

Other topics
cobraboy

Re: Red flags next ??

Post by cobraboy »

Since the new highway code rules were introduced giving pedestrians and cyclists new rights of way over vehicle users I have had two instances in town where pedestrians have walked out in front of me.
1. I was in a line of cars proceeding along a town street, a chap was walking along the nearside pavement toward me, he suddenly turned toward the road and walked in front of my car, I managed to stop, just, without hitting him, he became aggressive when I rolled down my window to point out he was lucky to be still standing.

2. Another town, a girl walking away from me on the offside pavement, using her phone, she turned left and walked diagonally across the road in front of me, she never turned her head to look for oncoming traffic from behind.

I have constantly had cyclists using the middle of the road to block cars from passing. Everyone seems to have an attitude problem at the moment I guess it is the compensation culture, no win no fee lawyers that are driving a lot of it, someone needs to point out to these jerks that a big payout cannot be enjoyed if you are dead !
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Red flags next ??

Post by peterc »

They are probably not that intelligent to understand the logic.
Their world is just me, me, me.
Peter C