Silverstone Classic

Club events that are going on around the world
PTommo
T289R Member
T289R Member

Silverstone Classic

Post by PTommo »

I would like to say thank you to members of the Register for making me and my grandson Arthur so welcome on my return to the club. It has been over 7 years now since I left after I sold my BRA. Much water has passed under many bridges for all of us since then, but it was really good to meet new members on Saturday, and to recognise and greet old friends. The icing on the cake was the award of the Chairman's Cup for services rendered in the past, and for having the good sense to purchase a Hawk and come back to the fold.
Thank you all for making my day and that of a 14 year old. Even the new purchase, without a hood, came through the severest battering by a cloud-burst on our way back home up the M40 to Worcestershire. All in all a day to remember!
StuBaker

Re: Silverstone Classic

Post by StuBaker »

It was a pleasure to speak with you and your family. The boys seem well informed on the intricacies of carbs v injection!
We too enjoyed the weekend and meeting everyone and were made to feel most welcome.
Thanks to everyone that let us inspect their cars and take photos and to Stuart for sorting us a pass.
KevinW
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Silverstone Classic

Post by KevinW »