Scottish Road Trip 22-25th September

Club events that are going on around the world
John H
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Scottish Road Trip 22-25th September

Post by John H »

Hello All, I am arranging a Scottish Road trip, which will be my third! So far my car hasn't made it all the way around either of them! I hope to do better this year! This year I will be taking you to England and Scotland, so more a borders trip than a Scottish trip!. No details of the routes yet, open to suggestions. The theme though is Cobras and Poets! There are a few to choose from with some great roads to be explored.
So in recognition of the cost of living crisis we should stay in the Central Premier Inn Carlisle . See address below.
Please book your own rooms!!!! Right now you can get them for under £200 for 3 nights. I would advise breakfast but we will sort evening meals Saturday and Sunday. We would convene together at the Hotel Friday afternoon. For those wishing to I will arrange a gathering meal that evening close by.
I am hoping, given we will be closer to more members, that we will get a good turn out again!

Please email me if you wish to participate. My previous tours have had quite long days, as the West Coast of Scotland is large! This time I will have shorter days, but no less scenic!

Contact Treasurer@the289register.com
or send me a what apps. 07867906275.

Event is only open to members of the club.

Thanks John

Carlisle Central
Warwick Road
Carlisle
CA1 2WF
Built St Piran Hawk289FIA in Scotland!