Cranleigh Classic - Sunday August 13th

Club events that are going on around the world
dodger

Re: Cranleigh Classic - Sunday August 13th

Post by dodger »

Hi Peter,

Just a note to say I have booked & paid for the event.

See you there,

Regards, Roger
Dodger.

Still looking for the last open road.
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

I've booked in Peter, it currently clashes with a race that I probably won't do so should be with you on the day.

Colin
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by peterc »

This is an urgent call to rally the troops who have not yet registered to attended the Cranleigh Classic.
It's a good event with 1500 - 2000 Classics attending plus auto jumble etc and of course several eateries and the requisite beer tent.
We have only got six cars so far. We are aiming to beat the 12 of last year.
Thanks to all those who have let me know they have registered.

You MUST quote the club ref number when you book. Club code is WC3OENI ( letter O not zero)
This will allow the organisers to allocate the correct space for our club.

Please book NOW not later. In four weeks time it will be too late as the registration list closes. Those who have not registered and just arrive on the day will have to pay the normal public entrance fee and park in the mixed group. There won't be enough space allocated to our club pitch unless you use the code.
Peter C
catsx11

Post by catsx11 »

Last edited by catsx11 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agnoraan

Post by agnoraan »

Hi Peter, all paid see you there. For anyoneone thinking of going, it's a really good show with absolutely loads of cars to see, and such a great variety too.
Nige
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by peterc »

Hi Guys, thanks Nige and Alan you were on my list already.
We are now up to 8 and I have sent email reminders to those who attended last year plus a couple of others.
Fingers crossed we can get the same or better attendance than last year which excelled my expectations.
It was so good to give the public a reasonable showing and many thanks to those who travel a long way.
Peter C
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by peterc »

Hi Guys,
Just heard from the Cranleigh Lions to say that the deadline for registration to attend a specific club pitch has been extended till w/e of 15/16th July.
However please don't leave it till the last minute. Book now!
Peter C
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by peterc »

Hi guys,
For those attending the Cranleigh Classic you should have received two emails from the organisers.
One to advise of Road works in Cranleigh High Street with three way traffic lights and suggesting an alternative route to the show ground
Second email to advise where our pitch is located. Not so well located this year unless you consider being nearer the bar the most important aspect. Having entered the field at the far end ( as usual) you will find that you will need to wend your way back down past the arena and to be nearer to the barn.
Any queries feel free to PM me.
Peter C
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

If anyone wants to opt in during the last few days running up to the event, I can email them my entry pass as i can no longer attend.
Colin
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by peterc »

Map of the field to show the layout of the areas.

To help you find your way once over the classic car bridge there is a list of car clubs, the zone they are in and a map of the showground on our website at www.cranleighlions.org/classic-car-show ... itches.php.
Peter C