Track-day at Brands Hatch on 12th November 2019

Club events that are going on around the world
Prosser Historics

Track-day at Brands Hatch on 12th November 2019

Post by Prosser Historics »

Hi All,

Some friends of mine are putting on a track day, and I thought I would share if anyone is interested. Details as below. If you’re interested, let me know.

Thanks, Oliver.

——————————————————-

Just Historic Cars are hosting an exclusive track-day at Brands Hatch circuit. They are limiting the total number of entrants for the day to approximately 25 – 30 cars (a normal track-day at Brands can accept 70 cars with 36 on the track at any time) so it should be an unhurried and enjoyable day with as much track time as you could cope with. Emphasis will be on Classics but if yours is laid up and you want to bring an alternative then contact them.

They’ll be using the shorter Indy circuit which, with an open pit lane policy and noise limit of 105dB (92dB drive-by).

Cost for the day is £295 (inc VAT) per entrant. There will be no additional cost if you want to bring more than 1 car although an additional driver in a different car will count as a separate entry. Additional drivers in the same car are £30 each.

For more information, please email melvin@justhistoriccars.co.uk or call on 01424 234555
Hawk 289 FIA Cobra
1979 Mitsubishi Celeste