Welsh Tour 2022

Club events that are going on around the world
peterc

Welsh Tour 2022

Post by peterc » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:55 pm

No, you didn't miss read that year being 2022 not 2021.
Everyone who participated in the recent Welsh tour enjoyed themselves sufficiently to want to return. The weather might not have been the best but the farms hospitality was really good.
We are getting the impression that all the farms bookings that were cancelled due to the Covid crisis have been transferred to 2021 hence our suggestion we pick some dates in 2022.
Initial suggestions are perhaps a 4 night stay starting on a Sunday but I have contacted the farm regarding their booking requirements for any mix and match with a 3 night stay if some people can't manage the forth night.
They advise they are very flexible on both number of nights and tours, but I envisage it would probably be that once you have booked your requirements that you can't change at the last moment due to them potentially wanting the room for other visitors. Just as you would expect for any other B&B/ hotel booking.
Personally I would certainly consider 4 nights with only 2 tours to give me a chance to chill out on the third day and perhaps have a whole day visit to one location.
Please advise if you are interested and if you have any commitments that need to be avoided. Perhaps Spa and the Goodwood Revival?
You can email on pr.coombes@gmail.com.
Members only please.
Peter C