Hawk 289 Hardtop

For Sale and Wanted Section
captainmanners

Hawk 289 Hardtop

Post by captainmanners »

I am a new member and have just bought a 2017 registered 289 Hawk which is as new . It came with a hardtop and sidescreens which I don’t need as I am a “ roof down “ enthusiast ! I have it wrapped in cling film presently for storage and would be happy to sell and if interested please let me know . Resident in East Sussex .
Hamy-hoo
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Hawk 289 Hardtop

Post by Hamy-hoo »

Hi there,

I understand you may have already sold this however if not then please let me know more details and how much you’d like for it.

Many thanks

Hamish
captainmanners

Post by captainmanners »

Hi Hamish ,
The hardtop and sidescreens are in very good condition / like new as the car was only first registered in 2017 . I can get the garage that I bought the Hawk 289 from to forward pictures of the hardtop and sidescreens on the car . I have placed them both in store wrapped in cling film for the present . I am looking for £500 for them and understand from Gerry Hawkridge of Hawk Cars that they would be in the region of £1,200 to £1,500 purchased from him .
Chris
simonjrwinter

Post by simonjrwinter »

Chris,
Just a thought.....you might like to hang on to the side screens. You might want to purchase a soft top in the future for use in downpour emergencies! The side screens could be used with that AFAIK
Simon
TR6 (V8) Hawk 289 FIA (V8) Doing my bit for global warming.
Hamy-hoo
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by Hamy-hoo »

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply.
Are you able to send me photos of he hardtop and side screens to my email address please, it’s; hamishbarclay@gmail.com

Has the hardtop been painted and if so what colour?

Thanks

Hamish
captainmanners

Post by captainmanners »

Just to let everyone know - the hardtop and sidescreens have been sold . Thank you for your interest ,
Chris