Hawk 289 wanted

For Sale and Wanted Section
Britishracingreen

Hawk 289 wanted

Post by Britishracingreen »

Looking for a Hawk 289 Cobra.
Finished, part completed or car needing work. Please private message me if you have anything.
Britishracingreen

Re: Hawk 289 wanted

Still looking
bannyb
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by bannyb »

Hi, I have a part built hi spec car with many parts to complete (all new) its got an early 302 engine (fully rebuilt) and guaranteed, T5 new box, Jag independent rear suspension (the diff has been reconditioned) everything else is new, hawks own front suspension with hawk twin pot calipers. Many new parts including wiring loom, screen, radiator. Chassis is rolling on chrome wire wheels and new tyres, body virtually untouched. If you are interested I can get the full spec and pictures etc. Everything bought from Hawk except engine, gearbox and diff. Thanks Brian
Britishracingreen

Pm sent
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

I also tried PMing you but both messages seem to be stuck in my Outbox. Might as well write it in here...

You may know of me...I've had 9 Cobra Reps since the late 70s, 3 of them Hawks (don't ask!!!).

Anyway, I'm Cobra-less right now and could be interested in your part-built. Can you email more info and pictures please to cpn@click-360.com?

Many thanks in advance,
Colin Newbold
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"
Britishracingreen

Colin, you have a PM
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

Thank you BRG.

Anyone comment on why my PMs are stuck in my Outbox and not sending?

Thanks,
Colin
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"
Britishracingreen

Still looking
cabrioman

Post by cabrioman »

bannyb wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:52 pm Hi, I have a part built hi spec car with many parts to complete (all new) its got an early 302 engine (fully rebuilt) and guaranteed, T5 new box, Jag independent rear suspension (the diff has been reconditioned) everything else is new, hawks own front suspension with hawk twin pot calipers. Many new parts including wiring loom, screen, radiator. Chassis is rolling on chrome wire wheels and new tyres, body virtually untouched. If you are interested I can get the full spec and pictures etc. Everything bought from Hawk except engine, gearbox and diff. Thanks Brian
Pm sent..
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by peterc »

Colin, I have a feeling that a pm stays in your outbox until it is read by the recipient.
I had that very situation today where a pm hadn’t seem to have gone and then I got a reply!
Checked again and yes it had now gone from the out box.
Peter C