Re: AC WHEEL SPINNERS

Post by Migge »

You have pm Mark
phlip99
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by phlip99 »

I bought a set recently from MWS. Very helpful people. They have them on the shelf but not on their website.
£172.60 incl VAT & Dely.
Just checked, it was last Oct so may have gone up a bit.
But they may not be "correct" either! Depends on what you want I guess.
Phil.
cobraboy

Post by cobraboy »

Thank you for pointing out that you can purchase a set of spinners from MWS for less than I asked for my s/h ones.
I have been in this game long enough to know that all that glitters is not gold, and when it comes to MWS chrome plating, it's rather a case of here today, gone tomorrow.

You have to ask why Orson Eng' ask twice as much for their spinners ? The answer is they do not sell tat. Now if any one else wants to wade in on my for sale thread with irrelevant comments, please feel free. You see at over 200 views, I don't mind a bit !

I am open to offers on the spinners, an asking price is just that.

But I can tell y'all, they are not eating any corn.
StewbieC
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by StewbieC »

I've had MWS spinners on my car for nearly 14 years, no pitting and the only clean they get is a wipe with a rag with a residual smear of Autoglym tyre dressing when the car goes to a show. Yes the arrow is not right but what is the percentage of Joe public that either know or can even be bothered to look....
It's all down to the individual as to what they want to spend their money on. There's a chap trying to flog an AC key ring for a fortune, good luck to him it's a free country isn't it!