SOMEONE TO FINISH MY CSX2430 REPLICA. PAYED OF COURSE.

General Cobra & Ace topics
Stuart
T289R Member
T289R Member

SOMEONE TO FINISH MY CSX2430 REPLICA. PAYED OF COURSE.

Post by Stuart »

Hi (I'm Stuart Gilbert) only the very longer serving members will know me, I bought a Hawk 289 around 2002 which was finished in as much as it was properly road legal but unpainted. I partly stripped it and sold of what I did not need. I have fitted Hoyle/Hawk Front suspension. It has Jag IRS to be refitted with Alloy fabricated Arms and Watts Linkage. The engine is a 347 SBF on 48's. Body is fitted to chassis. I have Re-fabricated/widened Gerry's FIA Front wheel arch's and fitted to all 4-corners to replicate CSX2430. I have finally realised I have far to many other projects to be able to finish it and not least of all my motorsport commitments, (I'm 64 now!) 47 when I bought it!!!! where did that go! So if there is an AMATEUR or PRO who can work to high standards and would like to take some of it on, for payment of course, then call me on 07775 711411.
Many thanks,
Stuart Gilbert
simonjrwinter

Re: SOMEONE TO FINISH MY CSX2430 REPLICA. PAYED OF COURSE.

Post by simonjrwinter »

Stuart, I would suggest Gerry Hawkridge himself might be the man to speak to...
Simon
TR6 (V8) Hawk 289 FIA (V8) Doing my bit for global warming.
289 Baz

Post by 289 Baz »

You could try Thunder Road Cars. They have a long history of finishing projects for one reason or another. email shop@thunderroadcars.com
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

I remember you well Stuart...What have you done with the build since April?

Colin
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"