Harnesses

For Sale and Wanted Section
Cotton Mouth
T289R Member
T289R Member

Harnesses

Post by Cotton Mouth »

If anyone is interested I am selling a pair of Finish line Nascar style belts. These are lovely pieces of kit (beautiful plumage) with escutcheons for the upper belts to pass through the bulkhead. Try as I might I cannot convince myself that they look right on a road 289 - probably just me and if i had an FIA they wouldn't be for sale. The item number is 290448610202 and it goes live on Sunday evening. Best of luck. There is also a 15" moto lita steering wheel for sale
StewbieC
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Re: Harnesses

Post by StewbieC »

I think they look great.
Are you fitting standard belts instead?
Cotton Mouth
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by Cotton Mouth »

They were three inches wide and would take up a huge amount of room. So standard belts for me
Roger King

Post by Roger King »

Cotton Mouth wrote:If anyone is interested I am selling a pair of Finish line Nascar style belts. These are lovely pieces of kit (beautiful plumage) with escutcheons for the upper belts to pass through the bulkhead. Try as I might I cannot convince myself that they look right on a road 289 - probably just me and if i had an FIA they wouldn't be for sale. The item number is 290448610202 and it goes live on Sunday evening. Best of luck. There is also a 15" moto lita steering wheel for sale
Are they just resting?

Look a bit stunned to me...
nick lowe2

Post by nick lowe2 »

Can you remember the brand / supply of the harness? Nick
Cotton Mouth
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by Cotton Mouth »

Sorry for the length of time to reply. They were Finish Line. $70 a piece, plus shipping and import duty if you wanted to arrange yourself.

If they hadn't been stunned they would have muscled up to the retaining bars and Voom
Roger King

Post by Roger King »

Could you do me a pair of inertia reels instead? You know, a tuck here and here, couple of tubes through the back of the head...
nicklowe2

Post by nicklowe2 »

Thanks, will go and look for these.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat May 22, 2021 10:51 am.